BDCHS Transcript Request Procedures and Quick Facts
It is a goal of the BDCHS Office of Student Services to provide ease of access to records request information for students and families. It is important for the BDCHS Data Processor/Registrar to have accurate student information when records are being requested.
To Request a Transcript for Current BDCHS Students and Alumni who Graduated within the last school year:
Download the Transcript Request Form and submit it to the BDCHS Registrar in Student Services. Processing takes up to 3 business days.
- Electronic transcripts can be requested only for Florida public universities and colleges.
- For private and out-of-state universities, request a paper transcript.
- The student must pick up paper transcripts in the Student Services office.
- There is a $2 fee due at pick-up for each paper transcript. (Postage is included.)
- The student is responsible for placing the transcript in the mail.
Please Note: If you have a CommonApp, myCoalition, or SendEDU account, ensure the school counselor's email is entered correctly and follow up to make certain he/she received the notification to upload your transcript. The school counselor will work with the data processor to ensure the transcript is uploaded.
To Request a Transcript for Individuals who withdrew/graduated from BDCHS more than 1 Year Ago:
- Any individuals who have not been in attendance at BDCHS for more than 1 year must contact the School District of Hillsborough County