BDCHS Transcript Request Procedures and Quick Facts
It is a goal of the BDCHS Office of Student Services to provide ease of access to records request information for students and families. It is important for the BDCHS Data Processor/Registrar to have accurate student information when records are being requested.
To Request a Transcript for Current BDCHS Students and Alumni who Graduated within the last school year:
Download the Transcript Request Form and submit it to the BDCHS Registrar in Student Services. Processing takes up to 3 business days.
- For Florida public universities/colleges, Electronic transcripts can be requested for free.
- For private universities/colleges (in Florida and out-of-state), request a paper transcript.
- There is a $2 fee for each paper transcript. (Postage is included.)
- The fee is due when you submit your request.
- Students receive an Edsby Message when transcripts are ready for pick up; Alumni receive a phone call, if a phone # is provided.
- Students are responsible for picking up paper transcripts and placing in the mail.
UPDATE: If you have applied through CommonApp, myCoalition, or SendEDU account, ensure the school counselor's email is entered correctly and follow up to make certain he/she received the notification to upload your transcript. The school counselor will work with the data processor to ensure the transcript is uploaded.
To Request a Transcript for Individuals who withdrew/graduated from BDCHS more than 1 Year Ago:
- Any individuals who have not been in attendance at BDCHS for more than 1 year must contact the School District of Hillsborough County