Dual Enrollment Textbook Procedures
Textbook Pick Up
- Once you have registered for HCC classes and have a final schedule, you must print your required book list. First, navigate to the HCC bookstore website: https://www.hccfl.edu/bookstore/textbooks/online-textbook-ordering.aspx
- Select the campus at which you are taking the class.
- Search for your course(s) and print the book list.
- All books must be returned from the previous semester before you can pick up new books.
- Please make sure you have given your counselor a copy of your schedule before books can be picked up.
- Place your first and last name at the top of your book list.
- Place the book list in the black basket at the Student Services Office front desk, and come by after school to pick up the requested textbooks or voucher. You may also pick up books during lunch.
- If you are given a book voucher to purchase books from HCC that are not available in the BDCHS-HCC bookstore, please bring back the receipt and give it to Mrs. Harris.
- Return dual enrollment textbooks to the Student Services Office front desk.
- Take a scrap paper and place your first and last name, the semester you used the book, and the current date on the paper.
- Place the paper on top of the books.
- Grab a rubber band to place around the paper and books and leave the materials on the front desk counter.